Hey, guys- Sonja here. Today's the big day!
A few reminders as we get up and ready this morning:
- Science Olympiad is at Highline College in Des Moines, WA. Here are directions to there from WHS. It takes forty minutes to an hour.
- You must be in the building with all of us before 8 AM. Meet us in building 8, which will also serve as a general hangout location for the team. (map)
- Use the South Parking Lot.
- Most events take place in buildings 28 and 29, with some exceptions.
- Don't forget to wear your club shirt!!
- Bring all of your resources! This includes study sheets, binders, calculators, writing utensils, and a general sense of sanity if possible.
- Stay in touch with your partner(s)
- Remember that it's not about winning until you win- Enjoy the competition, test your skills, and have fun!
Good luck, everyone! See you guys there in a few hours.
"Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life." - Marcus Aurelius
"Scientists have become the bearers of the torch of discovery in our quest for knowledge." -Stephen Hawking